Civic Court Reservations (practices, camps, etc.)
|Non-Resident Quarter Gym||Resident|
- All guests are required to check-in at the Operations Desk when entering the building.
- Civic Court Reservations are only during regular Perry Park Center Operating Hours.
Tournaments and Non-Sport Functions (dances, concerts, parties, etc.)
|Hours||Quarter||Half||Full||Track||Full w/ Track|
- Full Day Rentals are only during regular Perry Park Center Operating Hours.
- Rentals that extend past regular business hours are subject to an additional $20/hour fee.
- The Track must be rented for any event that causes the Track to close to the public.
- Rental time includes the total time the Gymnasium floor is closed to the public.
- Renter is responsible for the set-up and tear-down of all equipment not owned by the Perry Park Center.
- Renter is responsible for leaving the facility clean.
- The City of Perryville Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to operate the only concession stand for food and beverage items.
- The City of Perryville Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to terminate the reservation if deemed necessary.
|INDOOR BATTING CAGE|
|Batting Cage Set-Up||$20.00/hour||$25.00/hour|
|Pitching Machine Use||$20.00/session||$30.00/session|
- All guests will be required to check-in at the Operations Desk.
- Note: We require two business days notice in order to reserve the Indoor Batting Cage.
|Resident||$450.00 facility fee plus $5.00 per student/youth|
|Non-Resident||$550.00 facility fee plus $5.00 per student/youth|
- Includes tables and chairs.
- Extra fees for after-hour rentals apply.
- Reservation must be made seven days in advance.
- Fee of $25.00 is only for the Birthday Party rental.
- Regular admission fee for usage of other areas of the Perry Park Center is separate and applies.
|PRIVATE POOL PARTY|
|Resident||$125.00 per hour, 2-hour minimum, lifeguards included|
|Non-Resident||$150.00 per hour, 2-hour minimum, lifeguards included|
- Scheduled after-hours only.
- Recommend a 30-days notice for booking.
- Reservation and contract required.
|OTHER POOL RATES|
|Pool Lane Rental||$8.00 per hour per lane|
|Swim Meet Rental||$350.00 for 3 hours|
Includes one staff member
|Extra Performances||$500.00 each||$600.00 each|
|Additional Prep Day||$150.00/day||$150.00/day|
- Performance Rentals include one week (beginning Monday) of preparation in the Theater during regular operating hours.
- Each Performance includes one dress/tech rehearsal.
- Dress/tech rehearsals include full tech crew including three Perry Park Center Theater Staff.
- Normal preparation rehearsals include one Perry Park Center Theater Staff.
- The City of Perryville Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to operate the only concession stand for food and beverage related items.
|Baby Grand Piano||$100.00||PPC is responsible for tuning|
|Extra Staff||$15.00||per hour/per extra staff|