The Perry Park Center is home to a recently updated indoor pool! Our pool includes:
- 2 ft - 12 ft depth
- 85-foot long slide (must be at least 48" tall)
- Six 25 meter lanes, with starting blocks
- 1-meter and 3-meter diving boards
- Handicapped Accessible by lift or steps
- Separate wading pool (2 inches to 18 inches)
- One lap lane will always be available for lap swimming. Lap and fitness swimming is for patrons who continuously are swimming.
- The Perry Park Center only allows Coast Guard-approved personal flotation devices. A limited number of devices are available for checkout, but we encourage you to bring your own to ensure a proper fit. Things such as water wings, noodles, rafts, are not allowed.
The Wibit is our inflatable obstacle course for swimmers between 4 and 6 feet tall. Please check out all of our additional rules HERE! The Wibit is currently available during Open Swim on Saturday, and Sunday. Check the Aquatic Hours to see times of Open Swim.
The Aquatics Department regularly offers multiple Aqua Aerobics Classes, Group Swimming Lessons, Private Swimming Lessons, Lifeguard Training, and Lifeguard Recertification Courses. To see what we’re currently offering, click HERE!