Aqua Aerobics for Arthritis
- Range of motion is the goal for this class along with some suspended cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and stretching.
- Meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8:30 am to 9:30 am.
- Next session February 6 through May 26
- $48.00 for Park Center members
Advanced Aqua Aerobics
- Advanced Aqua Aerobics - class for those who want a cardio workout.
- Thirty minutes of cardiovascular exercise, 10 minutes suspended abs, 10 minutes resistance and 10 minutes of stretching.
- Meets Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30 am to 9:30 am.
- Next session February 7 through May 25
- $32.00 for Park Center members
Aquatic Cross Training Class
- A.C.T. - class for those who want an intense workout
- Class will provide an intense workout that is easy on joints and muscles. Tempo and fitness level will change every three weeks to keep the body from reaching a plateau.
- Meets Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Next Session February 7 through May 25
- $32.00 Park Center members
- This is a class for those looking to make a splash by adding a low-impact, high-energy aquatic exercise to their fitness routine.
- Meets Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Next Session February 28 through April 6
- $35.00 for Park Center members/$40.00 for guests
Non-members or those who cannot commit to the entire session may purchase:
- An Aerobics Value Visit Pass for $50 that can be used to attend any of the aqua aerobics classes up to 20 visits or,
- Attend any of the aqua aerobic class at the cost of $4.50 per class.